- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Lebanon Beirut Sodeco Road, Sodeco Square, Block B, 8th & 10th Floor
Creativity is not reserved for artists and inventors; it’s a key skill for all of us in business today. Creativity is important for organizations. Period. It’s a simple formula: Higher creativity leads to greater innovation within the organization and thus, greater success over the long run. In fact, creativity and innovation are integral to an organization’s ability to survive and thrive in today’s competitive marketplace.
Creativity is also becoming a very important skill for leaders. A 2010 IBM survey of more than 1,500 CEOs across the world rated creativity as the most important factor for future success. Creativity is the highest levels of human performance. It is part of what makes us human and is the key to a more successful life. Kim Corfman, Professor of Marketing at NYU Stern School of Business, believes that the happiest people are those who lead more creative lives: “I think people will have better lives, if they are more creative problem solvers,’ she says.
All this said, we are unfortunately facing a dry spell in creativity. Schools, universities and workplaces drown our creativity in routine, procedure and fear of failure until we are all using the same methods and not thinking of new ideas.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate creative thinking, and identify the steps in the creative process
- Recognize techniques that will enhance creativity
- Discover your creative style and how to blend Right and Left Brain Thinking
- Prepare mentally and physically to be creative, and increase creativity
- Avoid personal and organizational factors that block creativity and innovation
- Develop creativity in organizations, and use creativity to generate ideas and solve problems
- Organize creative teams, conduct creative team sessions and brainstorming sessions.
- Learn how to use the Six thinking hats and to Think Laterally
- Creative Thinking Basics
- Personal Creativity
- Innovation Framework
- Creativity in Organizations
- Creativity Skills
- From thinking to action
- Promoting team creativity
- Learning Concepts / Presentations
- Activities and Role Plays
- Educational Videos
- Group Discussions
- Individual and Team Exercises
- Action Plan
Whether you are looking to further develop your IT skills or whether you are acquiring profound business knowledge, Formatech is the place for you.
Letter of the CEO
Formatech provides you with the tools and knowledge needed to advance in both your career and your personal life. We are committed to your success - for your success is our ultimate achievement. Therefore, we strive to continually deliver excellence.
Formatech Certified Trainers have demonstrated outstanding abilities in aiding and advising learners to become more productive in their working environments. The trainers are qualified professionals who are willingly able to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
Our course offerings expand as we continue to grow. We offer more than 500 IT courses at our state-of-the-art Learning Centers (and/or clients’ premises), ranging from end-user courses to the highest level of advanced IT trainings offered in the Middle-East. In addition, we also offer essential Business workshops that will enhance your overall performance.
We are currently able to cater to all our customer’s needs due to the fact that new global training providers have joined our list of partners.
In addition, our centers at Dubai Knowledge Village (Dubai, UAE) and in Iraq, Erbil aim to serve our GCC and levant clients by being in close proximity with them and by continuously being able to serve them with our most valuable asset: our trainers.See all Formatech Lebanon courses