- Duration: 11 Days
- Timings Flexible
Who is this course for?
This intensive workshop is for children who are well conversant with English language and who are interested in creative writing - the art of creating literature. This workshop is especially meant for children who are interested in reading and have a flair for writing. This is a two weeks workshop that will teach the children to develop their creative instinct, give wings to their imagination and words to their thoughts.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
This workshop will help children to develop their creativity; enhance their appreciation of literature; enhance their English language skills ; enhance expressive skills and articulate their feelings, emotions, beliefs and opinions in words.
What will I learn?
- What is creative writing?
- How it is linked to your development
- Why are you made to write- (hand- mind coordination- development of the powers of self-expression)
- Concept of literature and creative writing - it is useful in all walks of life
- Thought and idea- power of thought
- Idea, originality, organization
- Four basic genres
- Critical reading - style of writing
- Prose- comprehension - précis- - essay- article/SOP
- Paragraph and dialogue writing
- Diaries- memoirs
- Debate /Speech
- Vocabulary building and grammar tips
- Fiction - short story
- Poetry- rhyme, rhythm, metre
- The language and style of poetry
- Short poem- poetic expression
About Excellence Training Centre
Excellence training Centre is located in JLT, is a training centre for languages and personality development. The training centre specializes in providing language solutions for all language requirements- personal, social, professional, academic and creative. The Training centre is a hallmark for excellence in teaching, dedication and deliverance. Be a part of the institute to partake and benefit from its array of language courses.See all Excellence Training Centre courses
Writing and Editing Related Questions
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 Writing and Editing