Who is this course for?
This intensive workshop is for children who are well conversant with English language and who are interested in creative writing – the art of creating literature. This workshop is especially meant for children who are interested in reading and have a flair for writing. This is a two weeks workshop that will teach the children to develop their creative instinct, give wings to their imagination and words to their thoughts.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
This workshop will help children to develop their creativity; enhance their appreciation of literature; enhance their English language skills ; enhance expressive skills and articulate their feelings, emotions, beliefs and opinions in words.
What will I learn?
- What is creative writing?
- How it is linked to your development
- Why are you made to write- (hand- mind coordination- development of the powers of self-expression)
- Concept of literature and creative writing – it is useful in all walks of life
- Thought and idea- power of thought
- Idea, originality, organization
- Four basic genres
- Critical reading - style of writing
- Prose- comprehension – précis- - essay- article/SOP
- Paragraph and dialogue writing
- Diaries- memoirs
- Debate /Speech
- Vocabulary building and grammar tips
- Fiction – short story
- Poetry- rhyme, rhythm, metre
- The language and style of poetry
- Short poem- poetic expression
Excellence training Centre is located in JLT, is a training centre for languages and personality development. The training centre specializes in providing language solutions for all language requirements- personal, social, professional, academic and creative. The Training centre is a hallmark for excellence in teaching, dedication and deliverance. Be a part of the institute to partake and benefit from its array of language courses.See all Excellence Training Centre courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.