Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Duration 3 Days
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Beirut, Lebanon, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia...+1 more
CPDFis a certification program for demand forecasters and planners working in supply chain industries, and endorsed by The International Institute of Forecasters (IIF), whose purpose is to advance knowledge and research in forecasting.
The "Smarter Forecasting and Planning" is an efficient combination of CPDF I & II - Demand Forecasting Principles, Methodologies, Performance Management and Best Practices.
This program consists of both instructor-led workshop training hours, and independent hours including work sheets to be accomplished through self-paced e-learning environment. The successful completion of this program will qualify participants to earn a certificate.
- Establish a framework for demand forecasting in the supply chain
- Introduce a four-step process for streamlining the forecasting cycle
- Define, interpret, and visualize major demand forecasting techniques
- Identify appropriate accuracy measures for evaluating demand forecasting and forecasting models
- Complement non-traditional methods with established approaches in forecasting model development
Course Facilitator - Dr. Hans Levenbach
- Over 45 years of worldwide experience
- Executive Director of the CPDF certification program
- Prior Applied Statistician and Demand Forecasting Manager at AT&T Bell Laboratories
- Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University
- Adjunct Associate Professor at New York University
- Founder and CEO of Delphus Inc.
- Past President of the IIF in USA
- The Demand Forecasting and Planning Cycle in the Supply Chain
- Framing the Demand Forecasting Function
- How to Use Components of a Time Series
- Forecasting with State Space Forecasting Models
- Big Data: Data Mining, Exploration and Data Quality
- Forecasting with ARIMA Time Series Models
- How to Measure Forecast Accuracy
- Graphical Tools for Forecast Process
- Implementing the Demand Forecasting Job within an Integrated Business Planning Process
- Practical Uses of Forecast Modeling
- Designing Regression Models for Forecasting
- Working with Residuals and Forecast Errors to Improve Forecasting Performance
- Improving Forecasts with Subjective Judgment
- Forecasters with some forecasting experience and exposure to the marketplace and product dynamics
- Managers requiring to supervise and guide the demand planning process
- Groups of members involved in planning, implementing and managing the company's functions: Demand Planners, Supply Chain Managers, Production Managers, Inventory Controllers, Financial Analysts, Demand Forecasters, Operations Managers, Sales Directors, Brand/Product Managers and Market Analysts
The CPDF qualification will address multidimensional job roles in demand forecasting such as data display, database management, understanding quantitative and qualitative projection techniques, model creation and execution, forecast accuracy measurement, model and forecaster performance analysis, organization, and collaborative planning.
Saber Middle East is a Consulting, Training and Development firm dedicated towards serving companies by transferring knowledge about best-in-class practices to unleash their potential in Supply Chain & Logistics Operations. We conduct both public and in-house trainings tailored to our client’s needs and focusing on:
- Supply Chain Management practices
- Logistics and Transportation
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Warehousing Practices & Inventory Management
- Demand Planning and Forecasting
- Cost Reduction and Performance Improvement
- Business Process Re-engineering
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.