COSHH - Control of Substances Hazardous to Health is a collection of regulations put in place to protect employees' health while they operate with specific substances and materials.
Because the possibility of being injured while working in a hazardous workplace is constantly there, it is critical to instruct your employees on how to keep themselves safe from these hazardous substances.
In our COSHH for Construction Course, the learner will gain adequate knowledge of the maintenance methods of hazardous substances, assess COSHH risk assessments, the duties imposed on employers and employees, current relevant legislation, precise control measures, and safe practices.
- Learner will get Free Certificate
- No Extra fees
- Lifetime Course Access
- Developed by Qualified Professionals With Updated Materials
- 24/7 Learning Support and Assistance
- Course completion free PDF certificate
- High-quality E-learning Study Materials
- No Hidden Fees or Exam Charges
- Access the Course Anywhere in the World
- Self Paced Learning and Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone Friendly
COSHH Module 01: The Basics of COSHH
- Substances Hazardous to Health
- Workplaces in the Risk of Hazardous Substances
- Key Statistics
- Advantages of Compliance With COSHH
- The Health and Safety at Work Etc Act 1974
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) 2002
- The CLP Regulation
- Approved Code of Practice (ACOP)
- Law Enforcement
- COSHH Employer Responsibilities
- Employee Responsibilities
- Major Health Hazards
- High-Risk Professions
- Entry Pathways
- Health Implications of Hazardous Substances
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013 (RIDDOR)
- Labelling Chemicals
- Safety Data Sheets
- Emergency Protocols
- Dangerous Substances
- Flammable Substances
- Dangers of Hazardous Substances
- Defining Risk Assessment
- Steps in Risk Assessment
- Substituting Substances
- Principles of Good Practice
- Hierarchy of Control
- Hierarchy of Control- Elimination & Substitution
- Engineering Controls
- Administrative Controls
- And More…
- Safe Systems of Work
By the successful completion of the course, the learner will instantly receive an E-Certificate, which is free of cost. In addition, our courses provide you with up-to-date industry knowledge and skills, aiming to make you an expert in the field. Updated on 22 March, 2022
Eligibility / Requirements
There is no special requirements, anyone can take this course all you need is a smart device (smart phone, tablet, laptop or computer) with internet connection so that you can access the course from anywhere in the world.
About Course Line
With Course Line, you have access to the best courses - all with one consistent interface.
Course Line is affordable and flexible. We offer an extensive library of courses with over 300 hours of video lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts. It's never too late to learn something new with Course Line
Our courses are designed with busy professionals in mind - they are self-paced, start at any time of the year, and can be completed in as little as 3 months.
Courses that fit in your life with Course Line. We offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts - you can choose what works best for you.