- Duration: 3 Days
Course detailsThis Corporate Governance training course helps delegates to plan, formulate and implement modern international corporate governance principles. The topics covered by this programme are blended with case studies drawn from recent international precedents. Workshop projects that simulate real-life experiences will help to reinforce key principles of corporate governance.
This course starts by presenting the new role of board committees and directors' responsibilities and powers, and continues with best practice in implementation of governance in day-to-day activities. Costs and benefits of best practice governance are put into perspective, to open the discussion about stakeholder relationship management. The course will also discuss the challenges of implementing best practice corporate governance in emerging markets and will include the specific requirements of banks and financial institutions. Updated on 22 May, 2023
About London Training For ExcellenceLondon Training for Excellence - A global provider of learning solutions
London Training for Excellence (London TFE) provides over 300 training courses for business entities and individuals at over 20 locations worldwide.
The courses that London TFE offers are designed to transform training for delegates, helping them to develop and learn throughout all stages of their career.
Training delivered by industry experts
Each of London TFE's courses is delivered by an industry expert, respected in their specialist field. The course leader will pass on knowledge, techniques and tips that will directly impact the delegate's productivity enabling them to work to their full potential with confidence.
As one of the UK's fastest-growing training companies, London Training For Excellence is constantly evolving its training portfolio to meet the needs of organisations and individuals. We offer results-centric programmes and solutions that provide sustainable and measurable change.
The courses provided by London TFE are categorised on our website, with overviews of the content, dates and locations of each course:
- Finance & Legal
- Business Resilience
In the modern workplace, individuals and organisations need a flexible approach to their training needs, which is why London TFE offer a range of learning solutions to fit all requirements:
- In-person learning across the globe
- Online learning in a 'classroom-style' setting
- Short courses at our state-of-the-art London based conference room
- Training to tender - if you require a lecturer, we can help
- In-house learning - our trainers will visit your premises at a time and date to suit you
- Bespoke courses - choose the topic, date and venue and we will build a tailored course to meet your learning needs
- Providing a real-life education that will provide the opportunity to learn in new environments and experience a new perspective is what drives our leadership team, who bring with them vast experience from a wide range of business and education backgrounds.
When you learn with London Training for Excellence, you are safe in the knowledge that you are learning to the highest standard. Our years of experience delivering training by our highly qualified trainers have demonstrated this to trainees worldwide. However, it has been a privilege to have been officially accredited by a range of professional bodies to give your training with us an extra quality guarantee.
We never say goodbye to our participants
After the training course is over, London TFE provides ongoing telephone support. We aim to become your training partner, coach and guide as you learn the tools and knowledge that will help you reach aims and goals - to keep you performing at peak levels.
We look forward to welcoming you onto a London Training For Excellence course very soon. See all London Training For Excellence courses
- Fundamentals of Corporate Governance European Institute of Management and Finance (EIMF)Duration: Upto 5 Hours
- Diploma in Corporate Leadership StudyPlex
USD 180Duration: Upto 2 Hours