- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Verdun, Tamer Mallat Street, Silver Tower, 4th Floor, Beirut, Lebanon
Communication skills on a corporate level are instrumental to success. This workshop will address the core elements behind successful communication and several practical techniques will be introduced. Through situational activities, participants will be able to implement the learned techniques in order to better understand the issues at hand.
- Definition and Myths of Communication
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- Verbal and Nonverbal Elements of Communication
- Behavioral Characteristics
- Identifying Others Styles
- Communicating with Other Styles
- Understand the meaning of communication
- Provide clarity to ensure that your message is understood and prevents misunderstandings.
- Recognize and steer clear of barriers to successful communication.
- Employ your body and voice effectively to communicate in a more positive manner.
- Adapt your Communication Style to Suit the Behavioral Characteristics of Others
- Use Active Listening Skills
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses