- Price TBA
- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations Lebanon Beirut Sodeco Road, Sodeco Square, Block B, 8th & 10th Floor
Professionals working in Lebanon should have a thorough understanding of The Work Contract through a wide knowledge of the Lebanese code of labor. Although they should always refer to a lawyer for final approval, professionals should be able to answer basic questions related to the labor law and to develop HR policies and procedures that are aligned with the Lebanese code of labor.
- By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Draft, Review, and Negotiate a work contract
- Identify the major illegal components in a Contract
- Write a legal warning and deliver it correctly
- Justify grounds for Termination (How and when?)
- Have a legal perspective of the Employer/Employee relation
Work Contracts in light of Lebanese Laws and Courts’ rules and precedents:
- Forms, Types and Categories of Contracts
- Term of Contracts: Start/End
- Elements of a work contract
- Prove and identify a work contract, a rule or a condition
Basic components of a Contracts:
- What should be in and what shouldn’t!
Termination of a Contract:
- Termination Notice
- Termination (Discharging, Resignation, Unlawful termination)
Frequently asked questions regarding the Lebanese code of labor
- Answering concerns and issues.
- Learning Concepts/ Presentations
- Role Plays and case studies
- Group activities and Discussions
- Individual and Team Exercises
- Tips and tools
- Educational videos
- Draft an Individual Action Plan
Whether you are looking to further develop your IT skills or whether you are acquiring profound business knowledge, Formatech is the place for you.
Letter of the CEO
Formatech provides you with the tools and knowledge needed to advance in both your career and your personal life. We are committed to your success - for your success is our ultimate achievement. Therefore, we strive to continually deliver excellence.
Formatech Certified Trainers have demonstrated outstanding abilities in aiding and advising learners to become more productive in their working environments. The trainers are qualified professionals who are willingly able to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
Our course offerings expand as we continue to grow. We offer more than 500 IT courses at our state-of-the-art Learning Centers (and/or clients’ premises), ranging from end-user courses to the highest level of advanced IT trainings offered in the Middle-East. In addition, we also offer essential Business workshops that will enhance your overall performance.
We are currently able to cater to all our customer’s needs due to the fact that new global training providers have joined our list of partners.
In addition, our centers at Dubai Knowledge Village (Dubai, UAE) and in Iraq, Erbil aim to serve our GCC and levant clients by being in close proximity with them and by continuously being able to serve them with our most valuable asset: our trainers.See all Formatech Lebanon courses