- Price TBC
- Duration 2 Days
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Al Karamah
What is Contracts Management?
The Contracts Management course will explore the procurement process, the structure of contracts and options available, the relationship between the parties, interpretation of the contract clauses and requirements and best practice in contracts management and administration.
The course is based on the AS4000 suite of contracts (for Australian clients) or the FIDIC suite of contracts (for European, Asian and Middle East clients) subject to the client’s preference.
The course will provide participants with practical applications and reflect “real life” contract management particularly the challenges and potential problems encountered on a day to day basis.
- Understand the contract management and administration processes
- Understand the obligations of the parties
- Understand the deliverables under the contract and the required processes
- Understand the differences in responsibilities and processes, for designers working for both the Owner and Contractor
- Gain practical knowledge in pre-award phase, award phase and contract administration
It is expected that students participating in this course already have some knowledge and experience in the application of project management principles
Why choose Blue Visions?
Innovation is a way of thinking and behaving that demands searching beyond the obvious to find new and better ways of doing things.
BlueVisions brings a combination of state-of-the-art tools with thinking and practices to deliver an innovative, accountable and transparent approach to project management:See all Blue Visions courses