- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
Gain an organizational-wide overview regarding the concepts and principles of continual improvement programs and opportunities. Learn to define continual business improvement and systematically work through each stage of the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle. Tailoring of the course is possible to incorporate case studies and activities relevant to your organisation.
This course covers the following topics:
- History and philosophy of continual business improvement
- Knowledge and data analysis skills to support your continual business improvement initiatives
- PDCA process improvement framework
- Process analysis tools and techniques
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Lead continuous improvement systems and processes
- Monitor and adjust performance strategies
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Organizations that are exploring continual improvement programs and opportunities
- Those who wish to improve their work effectiveness through better management of process improvement
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses