- Price AED 15,793
- Duration 5 Days
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Dubai
By the end of the program, participants will be able to
- Recognize the process of consolidating financial statements.
- Identify business combinations and their related transactions.
- Apply the acquisition method for business combinations.
- Account for goodwill and non-controlling interests.
- Identify different types of financial instruments and accounting methods for each.
- Account for transactions according to fair value method, equity method and amortized cost.
- Recognize differences and similarities between International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Who should attend:
- Financial Managers and Controllers
- Accounting Managers
- Senior Accountants
- Financial Analysts
- Investment Accountants
- General Ledger Accountants
- Financial Assistants
- Any professional involved in accounting for business combinations and consolidations and professionals who wish to understand accounting for financial instruments
- Financial Instruments
- Investments in Associates
- Transactions Accounted for as Business Combrinations
- Accounting for Business Combinations
- Consolidated Financial Statements
- Post Combination Measurement and Accounting
- Goodwill Measurement
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses