- Locations: Lebanon
- Duration: 1 Day
For CFOs, finance managers, heads of consolidation, and accounting and audit practitioners who prepare consolidated accounts.
Participants will be given the technical support and guidance to practice the techniques of accounting for:
- Consolidated equity and goodwill
- Currency translation differences in relation to foreign subsidiary
- The purchase of shares from nonâ€‘controlling interest
- Sales of shares to nonâ€‘controlling interest
- Cash flows from investing and financing activities
- Consolidation in a vertical group
- The impact of fair value adjustments, financial instruments and nonâ€‘cash purchase consideration
This workshop will provide the audience with detailed technical guidance on the above matters, and the opportunity to practice the techniques learned, giving the participants the skills required for the preparation of complex consolidated accounts.
About PWC Academy Lebanon
PwC’s Academy is the educational business of PwC. Their goal is to help improve the knowledge, skills, competence and expertise of people in finance and business; to help organisations across the region grow and retain their talent. Their foundation is Their team of expert professionals who convey their Theyalth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.See all PWC Academy Lebanon courses