- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 5 Days
This course describes private cloud configuration and deployment with Microsoft System Center 2012.
- Planning for the Private Cloud
- Configuring and Deploying the Private Cloud with System Center 2012 -Virtual Machine Manager
- Extending and Maintaining the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Configuring Application Delivery
- Creating the Private Cloud Building Blocks
- Deploying and Accessing a Private Cloud
- Monitoring the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Extending and Customizing Monitoring of the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Implementing Service Management for the Private Cloud
- Protecting the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Automating and Standardizing the Private Cloud
- Configuring the Cloud Services Process Pack
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Produce a high-level design that accounts for requirements for the private cloud environment.
- Configure and deploy the application fabric.
- Configure a PXE server, an update server, and a software update baseline
- Configure Microsoft Server Application Virtualization (App-V) so that it can be used to sequence and deploy an application virtually.
- Build the core components necessary for delivering services on the fabric.
- Allocate resources to the private cloud and grant access to the private cloud.
- Understand how to monitor the private cloud using Operations Manager.
- Understand the tools necessary to extend and customize Operations Manager for a private cloud environment.
- Set up, configure, and integrate the core components of Service Manager into the private cloud fabric.
- Configure a service catalog, and then publish it to the Self-Service Portal.
- Gain the knowledge necessary to deploy and configure DPM in a private cloud.
- Deploy and configure Microsoft System Center 2012 - Orchestrator in a private cloud, and then integrate it with other System Center 2012 components.
About New Horizons Lebanon
As changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.