- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
This course describes private cloud configuration and deployment with Microsoft System Center 2012.
- Planning for the Private Cloud
- Configuring and Deploying the Private Cloud with System Center 2012 -Virtual Machine Manager
- Extending and Maintaining the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Configuring Application Delivery
- Creating the Private Cloud Building Blocks
- Deploying and Accessing a Private Cloud
- Monitoring the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Extending and Customizing Monitoring of the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Implementing Service Management for the Private Cloud
- Protecting the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Automating and Standardizing the Private Cloud
- Configuring the Cloud Services Process Pack
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Produce a high-level design that accounts for requirements for the private cloud environment.
- Configure and deploy the application fabric.
- Configure a PXE server, an update server, and a software update baseline
- Configure Microsoft Server Application Virtualization (App-V) so that it can be used to sequence and deploy an application virtually.
- Build the core components necessary for delivering services on the fabric.
- Allocate resources to the private cloud and grant access to the private cloud.
- Understand how to monitor the private cloud using Operations Manager.
- Understand the tools necessary to extend and customize Operations Manager for a private cloud environment.
- Set up, configure, and integrate the core components of Service Manager into the private cloud fabric.
- Configure a service catalog, and then publish it to the Self-Service Portal.
- Gain the knowledge necessary to deploy and configure DPM in a private cloud.
- Deploy and configure Microsoft System Center 2012 - Orchestrator in a private cloud, and then integrate it with other System Center 2012 components.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses