- Locations: Beirut, Lebanon
- Duration: TBA
About this Course
Get hands-on instruction and practice configuring advanced Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2, services in this five-day Microsoft Official Course. This course is part three in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure advanced features for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), and configure IP Address Management (IPAM) with Windows Server 2012.
- Configure and manage iSCSI, BranchCache and FSRM.
- Configure DAC to manage and audit access to shared files.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple domains and forests.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes locations.
- Implement and configure an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) deployment.
- Implement an AD RMS deployment.
- Implement an AD I'S deployment.
- Provide high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by
- implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB).
- Implement and validate high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing NLB.
- Provide high availability for network services and applications by implementing failover clustering.
- Implement a failover cluster, and configure and validate a highly available network service.
- Deploy and manage Hyper-V virtual machines in a failover cluster.
- Implement a backup and disaster recovery solution based on business and technical requirements.
- Implementing Advanced Network Services.
- Implementing Advanced File Services.
- Implementing Dynamic Access Control.
- Implementing Distributed Active Directory Domain Services Deployments.
- Implementing Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication.
- Implementing AD CS.
- Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services.
- Implementing and Administering AD FS.
- Implementing Network Load Balancing.Implementing Failover Clustering.
- Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V.
- Implementing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 servers day to day in an Enterprise environment.
About Business, Information and Technology Center
BITC is the Business, Information and Technology Center. they are an academic center located in Beirut with the purpose of spreading technological knowledge, computer literacy, and advanced computer skills among the community. With over ten years of experience in the technology field, they have earned numerous Cisco, Microsoft, ICDL, Linux and many other certifications.See all Business, Information and Technology Center courses