What is Concepts in Program Management?
Concepts in Program Management is a three-day workshop designed for senior program and other business managers who have, or are preparing to take on leadership roles in project environments or organisations. Typically these program managers, project directors or other managers are directly responsible for multiple projects, programs or portfolios of work and accountable for group outcomes
- Integrate the organisation’s project/program and portfolio management environment with the overall business environment
- Facilitate executive and senior management involvement in project/program and portfolio management
- Articulate how to effectively ensure your program or portfolio of projects is aligned with the organisation's strategy
- Build and sustain positive project/program and portfolio relationships at senior management and executive level
- Create high performance teams and articulate management's role in team development and team dynamics
- Explain key change management requirements and their application to project environments
- Project Portfolio Managers
- Project Directors
- Program Managers
About Blue Visions
Why choose Blue Visions?
Innovation is a way of thinking and behaving that demands searching beyond the obvious to find new and better ways of doing things.
BlueVisions brings a combination of state-of-the-art tools with thinking and practices to deliver an innovative, accountable and transparent approach to project management:See all Blue Visions courses
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Unanswered //Sep 20, 2017 CAPM, Project Management