- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
Students will gain knowledge of storage concepts, components, and the ability to work on a storage networking environment.]
- Exploring Storage and Networking Fundamentals
- Describing Physical Networking Hardware
- Examining Disk Technologies
- Identifying Removable Media Technologies
- Describing Modular Storage Arrays and Disk Enclosures
- Examining Storage Network Connectors and Cabling
- Describing Storage Architectures
- Describing Ethernet Network Technologies
- Describing an FC SAN
- Describing Storage Management
- Describing Storage Network Implementation
- Introducing Storage Virtualization
- Examining Storage Network Management
- Evaluating Storage Performance
- Securing Storage Networks
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- examine the fundamentals of storage and network technologies.
- describe physical networking hardware.
- examine disk technologies.
- identify removable media technologies.
- describe modular storage arrays and disk enclosures.
- examine storage network connectors and cabling.
- describe storage architectures.
- describe Ethernet network technologies.
- describe an FC SAN.
- describe storage management.
- describe storage network implementation.
- identify storage virtualization concepts, - technologies, and techniques.
- examine storage network management.
- evaluate storage performance.
- describe storage network security.
This course is targeted at network or system administrators whose responsibilities include working with and supporting various storage technologies; storage professionals who have a minimum of 12 months hands-on technical storage experience; or IT Managers who need a thorough understanding of current storage technologies.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses