- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: TBA
Students will gain knowledge of storage concepts, components, and the ability to work on a storage networking environment.]
- Exploring Storage and Networking Fundamentals
- Describing Physical Networking Hardware
- Examining Disk Technologies
- Identifying Removable Media Technologies
- Describing Modular Storage Arrays and Disk Enclosures
- Examining Storage Network Connectors and Cabling
- Describing Storage Architectures
- Describing Ethernet Network Technologies
- Describing an FC SAN
- Describing Storage Management
- Describing Storage Network Implementation
- Introducing Storage Virtualization
- Examining Storage Network Management
- Evaluating Storage Performance
- Securing Storage Networks
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- examine the fundamentals of storage and network technologies.
- describe physical networking hardware.
- examine disk technologies.
- identify removable media technologies.
- describe modular storage arrays and disk enclosures.
- examine storage network connectors and cabling.
- describe storage architectures.
- describe Ethernet network technologies.
- describe an FC SAN.
- describe storage management.
- describe storage network implementation.
- identify storage virtualization concepts, - technologies, and techniques.
- examine storage network management.
- evaluate storage performance.
- describe storage network security.
This course is targeted at network or system administrators whose responsibilities include working with and supporting various storage technologies; storage professionals who have a minimum of 12 months hands-on technical storage experience; or IT Managers who need a thorough understanding of current storage technologies.
About New Horizons Lebanon
As changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.