- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
CompTIA Security+ training from New Horizons Lebanon provides an excellent introduction to the security field and is typically a better entry point than jumping right into an advanced security program. With Security+, you’ll build a solid foundation of knowledge that you can build upon—helping you advance your career in the months and years to come.
Whether your goal is to become Security+ certified for your job, to prove your basic knowledge of security concepts or to gain more knowledge to secure your network, expert training from New Horizons is the perfect solution.
Security+ certification candidates must pass one exam. Although not required, it is strongly recommended that candidates possess their A+ and Network+ Certifications.
At Course Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, students will learn:
- Identify network attack strategies and defenses
- Understand the principles of organizational security and the elements of effective security policies
- Know the technologies and uses of encryption standards and products
- Identify network- and host-based security technologies and practices
- Describe how remote access security is enforced
- Identify strategies for ensuring business continuity, fault tolerance and disaster recovery
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses