- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: TBA
CompTIA Security+ training from New Horizons Lebanon provides an excellent introduction to the security field and is typically a better entry point than jumping right into an advanced security program. With Security+, you’ll build a solid foundation of knowledge that you can build upon—helping you advance your career in the months and years to come.
Whether your goal is to become Security+ certified for your job, to prove your basic knowledge of security concepts or to gain more knowledge to secure your network, expert training from New Horizons is the perfect solution.
Security+ certification candidates must pass one exam. Although not required, it is strongly recommended that candidates possess their A+ and Network+ Certifications.
At Course Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, students will learn:
- Identify network attack strategies and defenses
- Understand the principles of organizational security and the elements of effective security policies
- Know the technologies and uses of encryption standards and products
- Identify network- and host-based security technologies and practices
- Describe how remote access security is enforced
- Identify strategies for ensuring business continuity, fault tolerance and disaster recovery
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses