- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
This course builds on your existing knowledge and experience to provide you with critical concepts related to over-the-air technologies, wireless networking, and mobile devices.
- Configuring Over-the-Air Technologies
- Applying RF Principles
- Implementing a Wireless Network Infrastructure
- Implementing Network Infrastructure Devices and Services
- Implementing Mobile Solutions
- Preparing the Enterprise for a Mobile Network
- Deploying Mobile Devices
- Implementing Mobile Device Operations
- Maintaining Mobile Device Operations
- Deploying Mobile Applications and Related Technologies
- Implementing Mobile App Protocols and Services
- Implementing Mobile Security
- Mitigating Mobile Network Risk
- Implementing Incident Response
- Troubleshooting Mobile Devices and Networks
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to support mobile cellular and wireless devices. They will:
- Configure over-the-air technologies.
- Apply RF principles.
- Implement a wireless network infrastructure.
- Implement network infrastructure devices and services.
- Implement mobile solutions.
- Prepare the enterprise for a mobile network.
- Deploy mobile devices.
- Implement mobile device operations.
- Maintain mobile device operations.
- Deploy mobile applications and related technologies.
- Implement mobile app protocols and services.
- Implement mobile security.
- Mitigate mobile network risk.
- Implement incident response.
- Troubleshoot mobile devices and networks.
Students taking this course are IT support personnel or prospective support personnel who have at least one year of experience working with computer networks, and who want to further develop their IT skills to include mobile device and wireless support. This course is also for students seeking the CompTIA® Mobility+® (Exam MB0-001) certification.
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses