In this course, you will learn why it is critical to build security into your iOS apps, how to improve your programming processes to promote security, & how to provide countermeasures for the numerous threats to which an iOS app and its users are exposed.
- The Rationale for iOS App Security
- The iOS Security Architecture
- Employing Secure Mobile App Development Strategies
- Accessing Local Processes and Devices Securely
- Securing Data through Encryption
- Accessing Local Storage Securely
- Communicating over Networks Securely
- Using the UIWebView Component Securely
- Protecting Credentials in Storage and Transit
- Hardening Apps Against Attack
In this course, you will develop secure native apps for iOS mobile devices.
- Explain why an organization should devote time and resources to app security, including specific rationale for iOS app development.
- Identify where and how the iOS system architecture is vulnerable to security threats.
- Apply strategies to promote the security of mobile apps, including specific strategies for iOS.
- Enable an iOS app to communicate securely with hardware and software on the device.
- Enable an iOS app to secure data through encryption.
- Enable an iOS app to store data securely.
- Enable an iOS app to communicate securely over networks and with web services.
- Use the UIWebView component securely.
- Protect credentials in storage and in transit.
- Harden an iOS app against attack to levels appropriate for the risk model.
Students taking this course are software developers who are experienced with mobile app development in iOs and want to improve the security of apps they develop. The student has experience developing iOS apps, and is familiar with the iOS SDK, development tools, and processes.
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses