- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
Students will weigh the pros and cons of cloud computing to make effective decisions and meet IT challenges.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Business Value of Cloud Computing
- Technical Perspectives of Cloud Computing
- Technical Challenges of Cloud Computing
- Steps to Successful Adoption of Cloud Services
- ITIL and Cloud Computing
- Identifying Risks and Consequences
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- learn the fundamental concepts of cloud computing.
- learn the business aspects and impact of cloud computing.
- differentiate the types of cloud solutions and the adoption measures needed for each.
- identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing.
- identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
- identify the basic concepts of ITIL and describe how the ITIL framework is useful in the implementation of cloud computing in an organization.
- identify the possible risks involved in cloud computing and the risk mitigation measures, and you will also identify the potential cost considerations for the implementation of cloud and its strategic benefits.
The CompTIA Cloud Essential Specialty certification is relevant to IT specialists, IT technical services specialists, IT relationship managers, IT architects, consultants, business and IT management, business process owners, and analysts.
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses