Students will weigh the pros and cons of cloud computing to make effective decisions and meet IT challenges.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Business Value of Cloud Computing
- Technical Perspectives of Cloud Computing
- Technical Challenges of Cloud Computing
- Steps to Successful Adoption of Cloud Services
- ITIL and Cloud Computing
- Identifying Risks and Consequences
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- learn the fundamental concepts of cloud computing.
- learn the business aspects and impact of cloud computing.
- differentiate the types of cloud solutions and the adoption measures needed for each.
- identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing.
- identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
- identify the basic concepts of ITIL and describe how the ITIL framework is useful in the implementation of cloud computing in an organization.
- identify the possible risks involved in cloud computing and the risk mitigation measures, and you will also identify the potential cost considerations for the implementation of cloud and its strategic benefits.
The CompTIA Cloud Essential Specialty certification is relevant to IT specialists, IT technical services specialists, IT relationship managers, IT architects, consultants, business and IT management, business process owners, and analysts.
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses