Looking for a way to bring the CFA Level I curriculum to life?
Let Fitch Learning's expert tutors break down the 18 Study Sessions into 169 easy-to-digest video lectures.
Our charterholder faculty have been preparing candidates for the CFA exams for over 12 years, and every one of our tutors knows what it’s like to balance work with the demanding CFA exams. Tom, Peter, Louise, Ali and Andrew will help you make the most of your revision time with this comprehensive set of video lectures. Meet our tutors.
Who takes the CFA exams?
The CFA charter is an elite designation. It is considered the gold standard within the investment profession, and its typical candidates include fund managers, analysts, investment bankers, portfolio managers and traders. The designation is career-enhancing, well respected, credible, globally recognised and globally relevant.
What does the Level I curriculum cover?
The curriculum is based on the Candidate Body of Knowledge, which is divided into four broad areas:
- Ethics and Professional Standards
- Investment Tools
- Asset Classes
- Portfolio Management and Wealth Planning
How does the Level I exam work?
The Level I exam is held twice a year, in June and December, at a number of test centres around the globe. At Level I, the exam consists of two 3-hour multiple choice papers, each containing 120 questions, which are both taken on the same day. The exams are administered by CFA Institute, the leading global association of investment professionals, who recommend candidates spend a minimum of 300 hours preparing for each Level.
How do I take the Level I exam?
1. Enrol as a CFA candidate and register for the exam using the CFA Institute website. The earlier you register for an exam, the cheaper the exam fee will be. The enrolment fee is typically $400, and the exam fee around $700.
2. Receive the CFA Institute Level I curriculum books, the key study text for the Level I exam, and are included in your exam fee.
3. Go through the curriculum books either before or alongside the 70 hours of video lectures delivered by this Fitch Learning course.
4. Take the exam in either June or December.
5. Pass your exam!
6. Tell your friends about how great this Fitch Learning Level I course was, and get in touch with us about Level II!
Who are Fitch Learning?
Working with nine of the top ten investment banks and nine of the top ten fund managers (ranked by assets under management), Fitch Learning is a global financial services training company with training centres in London, Singapore, New York and Dubai. We pride ourselves on innovation, our enthusiasm for teaching and our commitment to our candidates.
Having operated for 12 years as 7city Learning, in January 2013 we became part of the Fitch Group, combining with the Fitch Training unit to form Fitch Learning.
If you would like to find out more about Fitch Learning’s full CFA offerings, including classroom teaching, live webcasts, question banks, mock exams and diagnostic assessment software, and to find out more about CFA Levels II and III, please visit the Fitch Learning website.
This course relates to the 2014 Level I curriculum.
- Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia Course Line
USD 220Duration: Upto 4 Hours
- Supporting Teaching and Learning Level-3 Award Kingston Open College
USD 501Duration: Upto 80 Hours