- Duration: Flexible
Behavioral psychology teach students about the history of behavioural psychology, common psychological behavioral problems , their evolution and way to recondition behaviour . This course introduces students to the fundamental principles of behavior analysis, like classical conditioning and operant conditioning .
In this course, we cover five core areas of Behavioural Psychology:
1) Behavioural Psychology Introduction .
2) Understanding Human Behaviour .
3) Consequences and Behaviour .
4) Conditioning and Human Behaviour .
5) Rewiring Human Behaviour - Establishing new habits .
One of the breakthrough in this course is that , i have included a complete audio DOWNLOADBLE MP3 for this course , that you can download and learn about the human psychology anytime anywhere !
Updated on 29 March, 2018
- Advanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Diploma New Skills Academy
USD 299Duration: Upto 15 Hours
- Advanced Social Psychology Global Edulink
USD 347Duration: Upto 10 Hours
- Certified Psychometric Test Professional Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
USD 950Duration: 4 Days Live virtual classroom