COBIT 5 ® is the latest edition of ISACA’s globally accepted framework, providing an end-to-end business view of the governance of enterprise IT that reflects the central role of information and technology in creating value for enterprises. The principles, practices, analytical tools and models found in COBIT 5 embody thought leadership and guidance from business, IT and governance experts around the world.
The Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT®) is a set of best practices of information technology (IT) management created by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and the IT Governance Institute (ITGI).
- 2 Days of interactive classroom based training
- Undergo the training of this coveted certification by our APMG,UK Certified Trainer having 25+ years of experience
- Hard Copy of the Courseware Included
- Examination at the end of the training
- Practice Tests and extensive free resources
- 16 PDU certificate for renewing your PMP credential.
Simplilearn an Accredited Training and Examination Center of APMG, UK is the industry leader in online education and training for professional certification courses. With study centers across the globe, Simplilearn.com offers over 50 certification courses in Project Management, IT Services Management, IT Security Management, Quality Management, Financial Management, and Technology Certification. Simplilearn.com has trained over 75,000 aspirants across 150+ countries, including those from the world's leading Fortune 500 companies. At present, they conduct over 300 classroom trainings per month across the world.
See all Simplilearn courses