Empower your employees to become more productive, effective and committed team members. Coaching has an important impact on the performance of individuals and on the organization's performance as a whole. Developing others and helping people to perform at optimal levels is one of the most important roles of supervisors, managers, and leaders.
Benefits & Added Value
By attending this program participants will:
- Understand the importance of coaching in your role as a leader.
- Use effective coaching techniques.
- Master the process of coaching for improved performance.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals who supervise the work of others, including managers, supervisors, department heads, team leaders, and personnel officers.
- Steps in the coaching process.
- Specific coaching skills and techniques.
- Principles of effective coaching.
- Assessing your own coaching skills.
- Identifying coaching opportunities and needs.
- Knowing how to develop high performers.
- Confronting poor performers and coaching to higher levels of performance.
- Delegating effectively.
About IMI International
IMI is a Management Development Company established in 1999 with 16 years of experience in the market, specialized in HR Outsourcing Services, Training and Development and Consulting Services.
IMI is a professional provider for HR services, ranging from recruitment, payroll processing and full body leasing models.
IMI offers certified training programs and public courses in affiliation with international foundations and institutions. IMI offers language programs that utilize Rosetta Stone as the backbone of the learning experience through Ocean County College.
IMI offers consulting services in the field of HR Management, Training & Assessment, and Marketing Management.See all IMI International courses