Closing Techniques CertificateIn this course, you will learn how to maximise your chances of closing a sale, using various techniques that will help you to sell with confidence. Specifically, you will learn:-
- What is meant by the term “closing positively”.
- Why it is so important to learn how to bring about positive sales closure.
- The importance of timing and pace, in a successful sales pitch.
- How to encourage your prospects to consider future opportunities, by developing a strong customer-vendor relationship.
- General factors to bear in mind when making a sales pitch, regardless of the audience demographic or the pitch format.
- Why you need not feel put off at the first sign of a “No”.
- The most common sales objections and how to move past them.
- How deadlock situations arise in sales situations and how they can be resolved.
- How to tell when you should walk away and when you should negotiate.
- How to defend an offer and emphasise the benefits of the stated terms and conditions.
- How to ask the right questions, so that you understand your buyer’s place within the buying process.
- How to use timing, to increase the chance of closing the sale.
- Why you must sell the benefits to the buyer, exceed their expectations and not restrict your focus to the product or service you are selling.
- How you can cross sell products or services.
- How to diffuse tension and misunderstandings that may occur during the buying process.
- Why credibility is vital, when it comes to making sales.
- How to increase your credibility via a number of techniques, such as non-verbal communication, appropriate use of statistics and case studies.
- How you can mirror prospects’ body language, to increase feelings of rapport.
- The psychological stages buyers move through, as they get ready to buy from you - and how you can use this process to your advantage, when closing a sale.
- How to use active listening, to ensure a customer feels respected and heard, whilst reading the signs that let you know when a prospect is about to declare an intention to buy.
- Three key issues that influence a buyer or potential buyer and how these can impact upon the sales process.
- The purpose of a sales brief and why a good sales brief is an important first step in writing a sales pitch.
- How to write and present a sales pitch.
- How to react to a potential buyer’s comments, concerns, or suggestions.
- How to sharpen your communication skills and increase the chance that you will close the sale.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Closing Techniques Certificate
About New Skills Academy
In November of 2013, a single question was asked: ‘What do you want to learn?’ From there, a vision was born of comprehensive, high quality, and affordable online course availability. The name behind that vision was New Skills Academy.
When it comes to online schools, there are plenty, but at New Skills Academy we distinguish ourselves amongst the competition with our dedication to your long-term goals. If you are entering a job market for the first time, or seeking a new career, we will provide you with the fast and efficient online support you need to make your dreams a reality.
Our expertly designed courses, detailed lesson plans and student testimonials all attest to the fact that we take great pride in our course offerings and provide only the best for our students. Often, people dream of pursuing a degree or certification but never find the time to follow through. We know life gets busy, which is why our customers can take our courses online from anywhere while still working. Students can access our courses from a PC, mobile phone or tablet; this means you can learn anywhere you go.
Our students’ reputation matters, which is why all of our online courses have been reviewed and certified in partnership with qualified industry experts. For added security and peace of mind, all of our courses have been approved by CPD.