- Duration: 3 Days
- Course welcome, aims and objectives and centre induction
- Introduction to working safely on site
- Use of personal fall arrest equipment
- Core components of system scaffolds
- Introduction to use of ties in system scaffolding
- Erection/dismantling of birdcage scaffolds
- Erection/dismantling of independent scaffolds
- Erection/dismantling of tower scaffolds
- Skill/practical test – candidates to undertake an assessed practical activity
- Knowledge/theory test
- Course overview/summary and dispersal
- Observation and assessment of practical exercises
- Multiple choice examination
There are 25 questions and the pass level is 20 out of 25. Less than 20 is a fail.
The candidate must score a pass to achieve the training and to receive a CITB Construction Skills certificate.
- Scaffolding materials to be provided by the Client
About Eurolink Safety
We_They will be a globally recognized partner for creating superior values and excellence in enabling varied business interests of Consultancy Services with a robust and state-of-the-art in training development capabilities, superior service, and innovation, uninterrupted.
We_They will be a globally recognized partner for creating superior values and excellence in enabling varied business interests and timely support fostering growth and diversificationSee all Eurolink Safety courses