- Course welcome, aims and objectives and centre induction
- Introduction to working safely on site
- Use of personal fall arrest equipment
- Core components of system scaffolds
- Introduction to use of ties in system scaffolding
- Erection/dismantling of birdcage scaffolds
- Erection/dismantling of independent scaffolds
- Erection/dismantling of tower scaffolds
- Skill/practical test – candidates to undertake an assessed practical activity
- Knowledge/theory test
- Course overview/summary and dispersal
- Observation and assessment of practical exercises
- Multiple choice examination
There are 25 questions and the pass level is 20 out of 25. Less than 20 is a fail.
The candidate must score a pass to achieve the training and to receive a CITB Construction Skills certificate.
- Scaffolding materials to be provided by the Client
About Eurolink Safety
EUROLINK SAFETY was established in the United Arab Emirates in 1992. We have since developed into the premier health, safety and environmental consultancy and training in the Middle East.
We provide bespoke HSE services for diverse range of organizations – including the construction, engineering, oil and gas industries, together with wide range of other businesses.
Eurolink offers high quality Health, Safety and Environment Training,
Consultancy Services for the formulation of HSE Management Systems & Procedures,
Safety Plans, Risk Assessments, HSE Audits, HSE Inspections and HSE Accident Investigations.
One of Eurolink Safety’s core activities is HSE Training where we offer training courses to suit all levels, from management to worker level. We are an approved training centre for the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH), The Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), First Aid International (FAI, Dubai Civil Defense Fire Fighting provider (DCD).
We offer tailor made HSE courses and services to suit clients requirements.