- Duration: 2 Days
- To ensure that delegates understand:
- Why they are carrying out their identified duties
- What is expected of them
- To ensure that they contribute to the safety of the workplace
- Understand issues related to the industry
- Have an understanding of how health and safety law is structured
- Identify how their supervisory role fits in with the manager in controlling the site safely
- Conducting risk assessments and understand the need for method statements
- Conducting site inductions, tool box talks and method statement briefings
- What is meant by proactive and reactive monitoring and appreciate their need
- The method of assessment is by multiple-choice questions at the end of the course as well as being expected to participate during the course and developing and presenting a toolbox talk.
About Eurolink Safety
We_They will be a globally recognized partner for creating superior values and excellence in enabling varied business interests of Consultancy Services with a robust and state-of-the-art in training development capabilities, superior service, and innovation, uninterrupted.
We_They will be a globally recognized partner for creating superior values and excellence in enabling varied business interests and timely support fostering growth and diversificationSee all Eurolink Safety courses