- To ensure that delegates understand:
- Why they are carrying out their identified duties
- What is expected of them
- To ensure that they contribute to the safety of the workplace
- Understand issues related to the industry
- Have an understanding of how health and safety law is structured
- Identify how their supervisory role fits in with the manager in controlling the site safely
- Conducting risk assessments and understand the need for method statements
- Conducting site inductions, tool box talks and method statement briefings
- What is meant by proactive and reactive monitoring and appreciate their need
- The method of assessment is by multiple-choice questions at the end of the course as well as being expected to participate during the course and developing and presenting a toolbox talk.
About Eurolink Safety
EUROLINK SAFETY was established in the United Arab Emirates in 1992. We have since developed into the premier health, safety and environmental consultancy and training in the Middle East.
We provide bespoke HSE services for diverse range of organizations – including the construction, engineering, oil and gas industries, together with wide range of other businesses.
Eurolink offers high quality Health, Safety and Environment Training,
Consultancy Services for the formulation of HSE Management Systems & Procedures,
Safety Plans, Risk Assessments, HSE Audits, HSE Inspections and HSE Accident Investigations.
One of Eurolink Safety’s core activities is HSE Training where we offer training courses to suit all levels, from management to worker level. We are an approved training centre for the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH), The Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), First Aid International (FAI, Dubai Civil Defense Fire Fighting provider (DCD).
We offer tailor made HSE courses and services to suit clients requirements.