An important aspect of the financial services industry is the management of financial risk on behalf of its customers and owners. To discuss the risks faced by a financial services firm is, therefore, to address one of the core reasons for its existence. For risk management practitioners, that is what gives the disciplines within risk management their importance - and their intellectual appeal.
The basic concepts are not difficult to grasp, as will be seen as we progress through this course, but understanding their interrelationship is sometimes less straightforward. Accordingly, this course will help professionals advance their intellectual and practical appeal in the following areas:
- Principles of Risk Management
- International Risk Regulation
- Operational, Credit and Market Risk
- Investment and Liquidity Risk
- Corporate Governance and Risk Oversight
- Model Risk
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Understand the overriding need for risk management in an enterprise;
- Recognize the different types of risk: operational, credit, market, etc. and learn how best to mitigate them.
- Internalize the importance of effective corporate governance and how to codify good governance principles.
- Connect the link between risk management and regulation, both internal and external.
- Apply robust principles of enterprise risk management.
This course and exam are essential for any professional undertaking a function or career in financial risk management. It is suited to those involved in risk and compliance, regulatory activities, bankers, analysts and company directors.
What will I benefit?
- Specialised, globally recognised risk management qualification, leading with progressive study to a risk management professional pathway
- Free CISI student membership with all its benefits
- Access to associate membership and the ACSI designation
About LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading corporate training company in the emerging markets of Europe, Africa, and Asia. LEORON has grown into one of the most comprehensive training institutes in the EMEA region, offering training solutions in all strategic corporate functions including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, sales and marketing, and engineering. With offices in Sweden, Dubai, Riyadh, Skopje, Accra, and Almaty, we run over 500 courses and train over 10000 professionals annually across the EMEA region.
As a leading Competency Based Training Institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies, and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry.
Risk Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.