- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
Students will learn to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network, focusing on redundant topologies, configuring EIGRP and multi-area OSPF, understanding Wide Area Network technologies, device management and Cisco licensing.
- Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Network
- Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Implementing an EIGRP
- Implementing a Scalable, Multiarea Network
- Wide-Area Networks
- Network Device Management
- ICND2 Superlab
This course is intended for entry-level network administrators, network support, and help desk technicians.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses