- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 5 Days
Students learn about voice gateways, characteristics of VoIP call legs, dial plans, basic implementation of IP phones in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express environment and essential information about gatekeepers and Cisco Basic Element.
- Introduction to Voice Gateways
- VoIP Call Legs
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Endpoints Implementation
- Dial Plan Implementation
- Gatekeeper and Cisco Unified Border Element Implementation
- Quality of Service
- Skills the Student will Learn
- Describe the characteristics and configuration elements of VoIP call legs.
- Describe how to implement IP phones using Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Describe the components of a dial plan and explain how to implement a dial plan on a Cisco Unified voice gateway.
- Explain what gatekeepers and Cisco Unified Border Elements are, how they work, and what features they support.
- Describe why QoS is needed, what functions it performs, and how it can be implemented in a Cisco Unified Communications network.
Technical Features of the Course
- Call routing
- Voice gateways
- H.323, SIP, MGCP signaling protocols
- Dial plans and digit manipulation
- QOS mechanisms and models
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses