- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
Students learn about voice gateways, characteristics of VoIP call legs, dial plans, basic implementation of IP phones in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express environment and essential information about gatekeepers and Cisco Basic Element.
- Introduction to Voice Gateways
- VoIP Call Legs
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Endpoints Implementation
- Dial Plan Implementation
- Gatekeeper and Cisco Unified Border Element Implementation
- Quality of Service
- Skills the Student will Learn
- Describe the characteristics and configuration elements of VoIP call legs.
- Describe how to implement IP phones using Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Describe the components of a dial plan and explain how to implement a dial plan on a Cisco Unified voice gateway.
- Explain what gatekeepers and Cisco Unified Border Elements are, how they work, and what features they support.
- Describe why QoS is needed, what functions it performs, and how it can be implemented in a Cisco Unified Communications network.
Technical Features of the Course
- Call routing
- Voice gateways
- H.323, SIP, MGCP signaling protocols
- Dial plans and digit manipulation
- QOS mechanisms and models
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses