- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 5 Days
The goal of the course is to provide students with information to prepare them to help design, install, configure, monitor, and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks for a wireless LAN in small and medium-size business and enterprise installations.
- Wireless Fundamentals
- Basic Cisco WLAN Installation
- Wireless Clients
- WLAN Security
- Cisco WCS Basics
- WLAN Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Describe the fundamentals of wireless networks
- Install a Cisco Unified Wireless Network
- Describe and configure a basic wireless client using either the default operating system or Cisco Wireless LAN (WLAN) adapter configuration utilities
- Configure wireless security
- Manage the wireless network with Cisco WCS
- Maintain and troubleshoot a wireless network
The primary audience for this course is as follows: Network engineers Network administrators Network managers Systems engineers The primary audience includes inpiduals who are involved in the technical management of Cisco platforms and solutions, which involves installing, configuring, operating, and troubleshooting. Network planning and design are covered in other Cisco courses. In this course, the target audience will be referred to generically as technicians.
About New Horizons Lebanon
As changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.