- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
The goal of the course is to provide students with information to prepare them to help design, install, configure, monitor, and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks for a wireless LAN in small and medium-size business and enterprise installations.
- Wireless Fundamentals
- Basic Cisco WLAN Installation
- Wireless Clients
- WLAN Security
- Cisco WCS Basics
- WLAN Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Describe the fundamentals of wireless networks
- Install a Cisco Unified Wireless Network
- Describe and configure a basic wireless client using either the default operating system or Cisco Wireless LAN (WLAN) adapter configuration utilities
- Configure wireless security
- Manage the wireless network with Cisco WCS
- Maintain and troubleshoot a wireless network
The primary audience for this course is as follows: Network engineers Network administrators Network managers Systems engineers The primary audience includes inpiduals who are involved in the technical management of Cisco platforms and solutions, which involves installing, configuring, operating, and troubleshooting. Network planning and design are covered in other Cisco courses. In this course, the target audience will be referred to generically as technicians.
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses