The CIPD Foundation Level Certificate in Human Resource Practice is designed for those who want specialist Human Resource Management (HRM) knowledge combined with practical skills development. Successful completion of the program leads to the IPA Certificate in Human Resource Management Practice and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Foundation Level Certificate in Human Resource Practice.
A key feature of this program is that it is highly practical allowing participants ample opportunity to acquire and practice new skills. This program will specifically address key HRM challenges.
The program is also designed to reflect the CIPD HR Profession Map, with successful completion giving you the underpinning knowledge for the new CIPD Associate professional level of membership (Assoc CIPD). This is a new professional grade of membership recognizing the skill, knowledge and approach needed to make a significant supporting contribution, and deliver excellent results in the workplace.
The overall objective of this certificate program is to help participants develop as effective HRM practitioners and utilize the key skills required in this specialist area. At the end of the program participants will have:
- A greater awareness of the organizational context of HRM
- An understanding of the key issues that impact on HRM
- Practiced and developed, under expert guidance, a range of skills relevant to HRM
- Increased their knowledge of the legal, economic, environmental, social, technological and labor related developments that impact on the HRM field
Who should Attend?
This Certificate is ideally suited to:
- Staff who have recently moved into the field of Human Resource Management
- Line Managers and Supervisors to whom HRM responsibility has been devolved
- Staff eager to update their HRM knowledge and skills
- Those wishing to pursue a career in Human Resource Management
- Those wishing to pursue CIPD Membership.
This Certificate program covers the following areas:
- Organizational Context of the HRM Function
- Key Personal Skills/Competencies for HRM Practitioners
- HR Role and Responsibilities of Line Managers
- Models of HRM in the Civil, Public, Private and Not for Profit Sectors
- Recording, Analyzing and Utilizing Information
- Performance Development and Reward Management
- Human Resource Planning
- Recruitment & Selection Policies and Procedures & Skills in Recruitment and Selection Interviewing
- The Public Appointments Service - its role and services
- Induction and Probation
- Employee Relations
- Employment Law
Established in 1985, the Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC), now known as Khawarizmi Training Solutions (KTS) is a leading provider of training and professional development programs for individuals and corporate groups in the U.A.E. Continuing Education Center (CEC) at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business, and English. It is licensed by the Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET). Through challenging training courses, KTS Center contributes to the advancement and transformation of the UAE into a more skilled, diverse, and knowledge-based community. In turn, this raises the standards and the quality of life of our students and improves our community. Both individuals and industry professionals benefit from the high standards and good reputation of the KTS.See all Khawarizmi Training Solutions courses