- Locations: Garhoud
- Duration: 1 to 2 Days
Food business operators must ensure that employees are supervised, instructed and trained in food hygiene matters in order to guarantee safe food to consumers.
- Understand the basic requirements of food safety and hygiene
- How to keep clean and hygienic
- How to keep work areas clean
- The role an inpidual plays in reducing contamination
- Identify key food safety issues
- Multiple choice examination
About Eurolink Safety
We_They will be a globally recognized partner for creating superior values and excellence in enabling varied business interests of Consultancy Services with a robust and state-of-the-art in training development capabilities, superior service, and innovation, uninterrupted.
We_They will be a globally recognized partner for creating superior values and excellence in enabling varied business interests and timely support fostering growth and diversificationSee all Eurolink Safety courses