How is CFA Level 2 different from Level 1?
Difficulty level increases from one exam level to the next.
The exam questions are in a different style (case study vs. regular MCQ)
Material is more application based and requires thorough practice.
Studying for the CFA
CFA Institute recommends students dedicate 300 hours of study, for each level, to ensure a good chance of passing the exam.
Why EDGE Education?
- EDGE education provides varied course structures for their CFA Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 trainings.
- All classes are instructor-led covering the entire CFA curriculum.
- All trainers have significant experience teaching the curriculum and have passed all levels of the examination.
- Lectures are discussion based and focus on practice and problem solving.
- Student satisfaction of 89%* (based on survey results of June 2014 exams)
- EDGE also provides private, custom designed CFA courses.
What does the course include?
- Total 120 hours of interactive training
- 36 sessions – 3 hours each
- Progress Tracking – 6 live classroom assessments
- 4 hours of personal one-on-one sessions
- Hard Copy Workbook – Lecture Notes and Practice Questions.
- Free access to study rooms
- Free academic counseling
- Access to EDGE Education’s online portal – with several practice questions.
- Opportunity to balance work and studies in an interactive and supporting environment.
EDGE (Excellence Demands Great Education) is a result of the passion to train and see individuals succeed. The thrill of success is what drives EDGE to provide unrivalled quality exam training. At EDGE we maintain an exam focused training to ensure you pass the first time around.
Our Vision is to be a professional’s first choice in exam training and preparation
Our Mission is to provide quality training while accommodating your every need. We aim to be your coach till the very end and will endeavor to help you achieve the qualification that ensures success in your chosen career path. Together, we aim to build a more skilled and stronger work force in the U.A.E.
See all EDGE courses
Finance Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.