The CFA Program provides a strong foundation of advanced investment analysis and real-world portfolio management skills that will give you a career advantage.
What will I learn?
- Quantitative Methods
- Portfolio Management
- Fixed Income
- Corporate Finance
- Alternative Investments
- Financial Reporting Analysis
- The CFA Program curriculum covers concepts and skills you will use at all stages of your career.
- The self-paced, online format makes it easier for you to continue working while you complete the program.
- Completing the CFA Program shows employers and clients you have mastered a broad range of practical portfolio management and advanced investment analysis skills.
Who we are?
We help organisations and individuals achieve results in the areas of Finance, Accounts, Reports, Audit, Work Management and Operational Efficiencies.
What we do?
Our team of experts can help you select the right initiatives, deeply customize our training solutions to fit your world, and excel at delivering your training through our network of top-rated facilitators, who have frontline industry experience.
How we do it?
- We take the time to listen and understand your needs and your situation. And then we define training objectives.
- Careful need analysis helps us develop training solutions in the context of addressing your specific objectives.
- After successful completion of training we direct you towards productivity and performance, under guidance of industry experts in our network.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.