The International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management course covers the essentials of financial planning, private client asset management, fund management, advisory functions and investment analysis from a global perspective. This program will ensure that you understand the range of assets and investment products that are available in the market and find appropriate solutions to meet the investment, retirement and protection planning needs for your clients. It is an entry level qualification for international candidates working in private banking and wealth management roles.
What will I learn?
- Learn about the function of the financial services industry in the economy: transferring funds between individuals, businesses and government; risk management.
- Recognize the role of the main institutions/organisations: retail banks; investment banks; pension funds; fund managers; stockbrokers; custodians; global custodians.
- Understand the roles of the following: wealth managers; private banks; platforms
- Know how national income is determined, composed and measured in both an open and closed economy: Gross Domestic Product, Gross National Product etc.
- Understand the composition of the balance of payments and the factors behind and benefits of international trade and capital flows: current account; imports; exports; effect of low opportunity cost producers.
The International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management is suitable for a wide audience - from new entrants to financial services to professionals already working in the industry who may be interested in diversifying into wealth management. It is an ideal alternative for staff working in wealth management roles who need to demonstrate competence through the achievement of a benchmark qualification and who want to develop an understanding of how to deliver wealth management advice.
What will I benefit?
- Provides a comprehensive introduction to financial planning, industry regulation, investment analysis and lifetime financial provision.
- First step in the CISI's global wealth management pathway - you can build upon this qualification by progressing to the higher level International Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management.
- Free CISI Student membership - become associated with a Chartered professional body and take advantage of an extensive range of benefits.
- Access to Associate membership and ACSI designatory letters
About LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading corporate training company in the emerging markets of Europe, Africa, and Asia. LEORON has grown into one of the most comprehensive training institutes in the EMEA region, offering training solutions in all strategic corporate functions including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, sales and marketing, and engineering. With offices in Sweden, Dubai, Riyadh, Skopje, Accra, and Almaty, we run over 500 courses and train over 10000 professionals annually across the EMEA region.
As a leading Competency Based Training Institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies, and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.