- Duration / Course length: 1 To 2 Months Start now
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Course detailsVskills certification for Waste Management Professional assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for managing waste or discharge. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in waste types, principles of waste management, waste transport, global waste trade, waste management challenges and alternative waste management technology.
Why should one take this certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Waste Management Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in waste management or sustainability departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Waste Management
- History of Waste Management
- Definition of Waste
- Types of Waste
- Costs of Waste
- Biological Reprocessing
- Energy Recovery
- Resource Recovery
- Waste Minimisation
- Waste Handling Systems
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Plasma Arc Waste Disposal
- Refuse-Derived Fuel
- Waste Autoclave
- Garbage Trucks
- Transfer Station
- Transportation of Hazardous Waste in India
- Case Study
- Waste Hierarchy
- Life-Cycle of A Product
- Resource Efficiency
- Polluter Pays Principle
- Pay As You Throw (PAYT)
- Zero Waste
- Overview of Global Waste Trade
- Global Waste Trade Debate
- Toxic Colonialism
- Impact of Global Waste Trade
- International Treaties and Trade Law
- Waste Management Challenges
- Problems and Constraints
- Constraints of External Support
- Keys to a Successful Collaboration
- Case Study
- Need & Benefit of Waste Management
- International Governance for Waste Management
- Innovations In Waste Management
- Waste Management In Turkey
- Case Study - Waste Collection on The Island of Kefalonia, Greece
- Cost-Effective Open Dump Up-Grade In Samoa
Vskills is the largest certification body of India. It conducts skills testing and certification exam to improve employability. Candidates use Vskills Certifications, which are well recognized in the Industry, as certification of skills and knowledge.
Companies have benefitted by hiring pre-certified candidates from Vskills and also use the certifications for their in house employee appraisals. The certification body is affiliated to various organizations and is managed professionally by IIM Alumni.
Tests are conducted in a secure and unbiased manner, and certificates are awarded based on merit of the candidates who qualify tests.
Vskills certifications are for relevant qualifications that help students/employees quantify and prove those skills that are valued by the employer and are in great demand.