- Duration: 1 To 3 Months
Save $231 off official price Now!
This Bundle include EPP "Exam Preparation Platform" + Exam Applicant Fees for $1,999 instead of official price $2,230
CERTIFIED TREASURY PROFESSIONAL®
Sponsored by the Association for Financial Professionals® AFP
The Certified Treasury Professional (CTP®) designation serves as a benchmark of competency in the finance profession and is recognized as THE LEADING CREDENTIAL IN CORPORATE TREASURY WORLDWIDE.
WHY SHOULD YOU EARN THE CTP?
By earning the CTP, you demonstrate your commitment to a high standard of performance excellence and increase your
opportunities for career advancement.
- Higher salaries - Earn up to 16% more than your noncertified peers
- Increases job security - Validates your competency in liquidity, capital and risk management functions
- Better career flexibility - Prepares you for greater on-the-job responsibilities
- Improves marketability - Stand out against other applicants in a tough job market
- Boosts relevancy - Stay current in the profession with continuing education requirements
What is EPP "Exam Preparation Platform
The CTP Exam Prep Platform is the preferred study resource for the CTP Exam and is based on the test specifications for the windows. This fully digital and interactive platform contains
- 20 hrs Built-In Instructor-Led Training
- 20 Chapters full Digital Material
- Pre-Evaluation and Post-Evaluation
- Mobile Friendly
- Practice Exams
- Progress Reports - Integrated with AFP Collaborate
- Knowledge Checks
- Case Studies
- Resource Center
The CTP Exam Prep Platform is 100% digital.
Key learnings :
- The Corporate Treasury Function
- Cash and Liquidity Management
- Capital Markets and Funding
- Working Capital Management
- Treasury Operations and Controls
CTP Body of Knowledge contain 20 Chapters,
6th Edition Outline
• Chapter 1 Role of Treasury Management
• Chapter 2 Financial Regulatory Environment
• Chapter 3 Banks & Financial Institutions
• Chapter 4 Payment Systems
• Chapter 5 Money Markets
• Chapter 6 Capital Markets
• Chapter 7 Relationship Managing & Vendor Selection
• Chapter 8 Financial Accounting and Reporting
• Chapter 9 Financial Planning and Analysis, FP&A
• Chapter 10 Introduction to Working Capital Management
• Chapter 11 Working Capital Metrics
• Chapter 12 Collections, Concentration and Disbursements
• Chapter 13 Short-term Investing and Borrowing.
• Chapter 14 Cash Forecasting
• Chapter 15 Information Technology in Treasury
• Chapter 16 Operational and Enterprise Risk Management
• Chapter 17 Financial Risk Management
• Chapter 18 Treasury Policies and Procedures
• Chapter 19 Long Term Investment
• Chapter 20 Financial Decisions & Management
Updated on 04 August, 2021
About Beacon FinTrainBeacon FInTrain : The Leader in Financial Training Certificates & Workshops , we gained a cumulative experience of more than 11 years in finance feild through radiating treasury and investment knowledge.
Having realized the value and importance of financial modeling, Blockchain and digital finance in today’s business world. See all Beacon FinTrain courses