Course detailsThe Certified Treasury Professional (CTP®) designation serves as a benchmark of competency in the finance profession and is recognized as THE LEADING CREDENTIAL IN CORPORATE TREASURY WORLDWIDE.
By earning the CTP, you demonstrate your commitment to a high standard of performance excellence and increase your opportunities for career ;
The CTP sets the global standard and is a symbol of excellence in the corporate treasury profession.
Earning the CTP certification definitively communicates that an individual has demonstrated the knowledge and skills required to perform in today's complex corporate finance ;
CTP Body of Knowledge contain 20 Chapters and cover below domains:
- Domain 1. The Corporate Treasury Function
- Domain 2. Cash and Liquidity Management
- Domain 3. Working Capital Management
- Domain 4. Capital Markets and Funding
- Domain 5. Treasury Operations and Controls
- Regulatory and Legal Environment
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Risk Management and Decision Analysis
- Credit Management and Control
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Payment Systems
- Money Markets
- Capital Markets
- Relationship Management and Vendor Selection
- Introduction to Working Capital Management
- Working Capital Metrics
- Collections, Concentration and Disbursements
- Short-Term Investing and Borrowing
- Long-Term and Capital Investments
- Cash Forecasting
- Information Technology in Treasury
- Operational and Enterprise Risk Management
- Financial Risk Management
- Treasury Policies and Procedures
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Financial Planning and Analysis
If you did not pass, we grant you to re-attend for free if only you attend more than 90% of course ;
BEACON CONSULTING is NOT affiliate with AFP.
Updated on 27 January, 2019
About Beacon Consulting EGThe Treasury Hub !
Beacon Consulting EG is tailored Corporate Treasury consultancy and training service provider, we “Execlusivelly” Consulte, Train and Recruit for Corporate Treasury Function.
Instructors/Consultants are on a high level of professionalism and product manifestation where they are well trained to satisfy customers' needs throughout the course track as well as their extensive knowledge to retain customer base. See all Beacon Consulting EG courses
Treasury Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.