Course detailsVskills certification in Treasury Markets introduces candidates to functions of a Treasury Department in a bank or corporate. The Certification also covers various financial products in the treasury department and the risk management techniques used in the treasury. A Vskills Certified treasury market professional finds employment in various retail banks, investment banks, research firms, and treasury departments of various MNCs.
Why should one take this certification?
To demonstrate clear understanding of treasury markets, risk management and various financial products traded in the treasury and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Students looking to find employment in treasury departments of banks and corporate treasuries, traders of various financial products, research analysts, teachers of finance, managers of companies who wish to understand various risk management products, owners of small and medium enterprises who want to have a better control over their cash management and anyone having interest in the Treasury Markets.
2. Treasury Management
- Roles/Functions of Treasury Management
- Scope of Treasury Management
- Objective of Treasury Management
4. Treasury Policies and Procedures
5. Investment Market and its Operations
- Investment Environment
- Investment Process
- Classification of Investment activities
- Risk and Return
- Financial Market, Participants and Instruments
- Role of SEBI
- Types of Share Market
- Primary Market
- Secondary Market
- Types of shares
- Bonds and Debentures
- Characteristics of Derivatives
- Types of Derivatives
- Principles of hedging
- Services offered by a Depository
- Constituents of Depository System
- Dematerialization and Rematerialization
- Benefits of Mutual Funds
- Setting-up a Mutual Fund
- Procedure to invest in Mutual Funds schemes
- Types of Mutual Funds schemes
- Performance of Mutual Funds
- Demutualization of Stock Exchanges
- Types of stock exchanges
- American Depository Receipt (ADR)
- American Depository Shares (ADS)
- Global depository receipts (GDR)
- Investor Protection Fund/Consumer Protection Fund (IPF/CPF)
- Investors’ Grievances
- Investor’s Education
- Compounding Techniques
- Procedure of Analysis of ratios
- Limitation of Financial Accounting Ratios
- Classification and Calculation of Ratios
Vskills is the largest certification body of India. It conducts skills testing and certification exam to improve employability. Candidates use Vskills Certifications, which are well recognized in the Industry, as certification of skills and knowledge.
Companies have benefitted by hiring pre-certified candidates from Vskills and also use the certifications for their in house employee appraisals. The certification body is affiliated to various organizations and is managed professionally by IIM Alumni.
Tests are conducted in a secure and unbiased manner, and certificates are awarded based on merit of the candidates who qualify tests.
Vskills certifications are for relevant qualifications that help students/employees quantify and prove those skills that are valued by the employer and are in great demand.