- Duration / Course length: 1 To 2 Months Start now
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Course detailsVskills certification for TQM Professional assesses the candidate as per the company's need for planning, implementing and maintaining quality systems across the organization. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in models and framework of TQM, planning and implementing TQM, Quality management system, Continuous improvement, QFD, FMECA and Statistical process control.
Why should one take this certification?
This certification is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills TQM Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in TQM Professional or recovery departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Table of Contents
TQM and Quality Basics
- Managing Quality
- Understanding the needs
- Quality in all functions
- Quality Pioneers
- Historical Development of TQM
- Early TQM frameworks
- The four Ps and three Cs of TQM
- Excellence in Leadership
- Integrating TQM
- Developing Policies and Strategies
- Just-in-time (JIT) Management
- The Design Process
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Specifications and Standards
- Service Design
- Measurement and Improvement Cycle
- Costs of Quality
- Quality Costing
- Performance Measurement Framework
- Self-assessment Framework
- The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
- The Deming Prize
- ISO 9000 Series Standards
- Self-Assessment Methodologies
- Audit and Review
- Need and Basics
- Benchmarking Process
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Hoshin Kanri
- Cross Functional Management
- Basic Statistics
- Central Tendencies
- Measures of Spread
- Measures of Shape
- Measures of Association
- Frequency Distributions
- Central Limit Theorem
- Basic Probability
- Collecting and Summarizing Data
- Control Chart
- Process Capability and Performance
- Process Planning
- Process Control
- Causes of Variation
- Need and Basics of QMS
- QMS Design
- QMS requirements
- Tools and Techniques
- Taguchi methods
- Six sigma
- Empowerment, Motivation and Participation
- Quality Circles
- Quality Improvement Teams
- Strategic Alignment
- Appraisal Process
- Sustained improvement
Vskills is the largest certification body of India. It conducts skills testing and certification exam to improve employability. Candidates use Vskills Certifications, which are well recognized in the Industry, as certification of skills and knowledge.
Companies have benefitted by hiring pre-certified candidates from Vskills and also use the certifications for their in house employee appraisals. The certification body is affiliated to various organizations and is managed professionally by IIM Alumni.
Tests are conducted in a secure and unbiased manner, and certificates are awarded based on merit of the candidates who qualify tests.
Vskills certifications are for relevant qualifications that help students/employees quantify and prove those skills that are valued by the employer and are in great demand.