Course detailsIn this program, you'll learn key strategies to plan for and acquire quality talent for your team, organization, or clients, including how to adapt to evolving market conditions to recruit and retain employees with the necessary skills to further organizational goals. By focusing not just on the "how" but the "why," you'll have the opportunity to refine your approach to effective talent acquisition and interviewing to create a powerful employment brand that resonates in the workforce.
Ultimately, you'll come away with an agile approach for attracting, developing, and engaging critical talent so you can meet the demands of changing environments with changing needs.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Understand the process of recruitment and talent acquisition
- How to attract right people through employer branding
- Learn to create candidate pipeline
- Learn about sourcing process
- Understanding of effective management
- Learn the recruitment laws and trends
MODULE 1: Introduction
- CEO Perspective
- Recruitment and TA process
- Candidate mindset and motivation
- Employer Branding.
- Brand Ambassador!!!
- Social media communication
- Sourcing mix strategy
- Positioning and campus management
- Building and cultivating networks
- Passive candidate pipelines
- Online and digital recruitment
- Sourcing - Job Portals.
- Sourcing - Social Media
- Meta Crawlers and online techniques
- Company to attract
- Motivational tele screening - BEI
- Effective candidate experience
- Offers and negotiation
- Pre joining process
- Contract Law
- Future of TA & Recruitment
About Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
We are the 7th largest HR certification body in terms of number of HR professionals certified with 1,656 of them in the last one year going through our process of certification.
Largest HR certifying agency in Asia.
HR professionals from close to 50 nationalities have got certified over the last 2 years.
Unique learning solutions in all HR verticals like Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Culture and OD, HR Analytics.
Having Exceptional Quality, Globalized and a practical approach to HR training. Having a workshop component, post workshop mentored project and certification support.
Mentoring and supporting over 3,000 HR projects in over 2000 organizations annually through our faculty, project guidance cell and consulting team.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.