Course detailsThis program helps you with practices that are focused on the organizational need to provide specific competencies and are implemented in three categories: workforce acquisition, workforce management and workforce optimization. The applications that help to enable human capital management include:
- Workforce planning
- Competency management
- Performance management
- Compensation planning and strategy
- Time and expense management
- Learning (education and training)
- Recruitment (hiring and recruitment)
- Contingent workforce management
- Organization visualization
- Understand the human capital management criticality
- Learn what are the strategic HCM drivers
- Learn about strategic talent acquisition
- Learn how to manage a talent
- Understanding of retention and engagement strategies
- Learn the analytics in HCM
- Global war for talent
- intangible asset valuation
- Constraint theory (TOC)
- CEO outlook on HCM
- Core competencies
- Definition & Framework
- Strategic model - value discipline
- VRIO model, Blue Oceans Model
- Reward philosophy
- Coaching approach
- Employer branding
- Employee value proposition (EVP)
- Identifying & Acquiring top talent
- Selection procedures
- Strategic Position Criticality
- Talent Projection
- Succession planning
- High performance Intervention
- High performance & accountability culture
- Engagement strategies
- Retention strategies
- Correlation studies-impact of HCM.
- ROI of HCM.
- Critical metrics of HCM
About Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
We are the 7th largest HR certification body in terms of number of HR professionals certified with 1,656 of them in the last one year going through our process of certification.
Largest HR certifying agency in Asia.
HR professionals from close to 50 nationalities have got certified over the last 2 years.
Unique learning solutions in all HR verticals like Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Culture and OD, HR Analytics.
Having Exceptional Quality, Globalized and a practical approach to HR training. Having a workshop component, post workshop mentored project and certification support.
Mentoring and supporting over 3,000 HR projects in over 2000 organizations annually through our faculty, project guidance cell and consulting team.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.