Course detailsThis integrated certificate course in retail management, concentrates on the Retail sector's emerging and the most prevalent trends. The Retail world's most crucial aspects like Category Management, Retail Buying, Store Operations, Customer Marketing and Retail Strategies have been rightly ; This may help individuals embark on a career in one of the many roles in the Retail industry.
Why should one take this certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Retail Management Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning ;
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in retail departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this ;
Table of Contents
Defining The Retail Supply Chain
- More Than Stores
- Defining The Terms: Supply Chain And Supply Chain Management
- The Importance Of Customer Segments
- Adding Value Along The Chain
- Types Of Retail Supply Chain Businesses
- Supply Chain Component Data
- Basics in Comparative Advantage
- Concept Of Distance
- Drivers Are Important
- Innovation Driver
- Extended Product Design
- Flexibility Imperative-The Ultimate Capability
- Meeting Market Needs – Dimensions
- Procter & Gamble Case Study
- Role Of Specifications
- Nature Of Demand
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD) Tool
- The Product Life Cycle
- Innovative And Functional Products
- Market Mediation Costs
- Customer Value and Product Types - Summary
- Five Tasks For SCM Excellence
- Assessing Retail SCM Skills
- Vision for The Demand-Driven Supply Chain
- The Path From Forecast-Driven To Demand-Driven Supply Chain
- Demand-Driven Tools And Techniques
- Sponsoring The Demand-Driven Supply Chain
- Low Tech Retailing
- Beyond Basic Bar Codes
- Radio Frequency Identification
- Tracking In Transit
- The Future Of Product Tracking
- Barriers To Cost Visibility
- Goal: Activity-Based Costing By Product
- The Starting Point (i-a)
- Department Costs With Capital Recovery (ii-b)
- Multicompany Process Cost (iii-c)
- Activity-Based Costs By Product (iv-d)
- Understanding costs—summary
- Genco Case Study—The Rise Of The Return Loop
- Types of Returns
- Opportunities In Returns
Vskills is the largest certification body of India. It conducts skills testing and certification exam to improve employability. Candidates use Vskills Certifications, which are well recognized in the Industry, as certification of skills and knowledge.
Companies have benefitted by hiring pre-certified candidates from Vskills and also use the certifications for their in house employee appraisals. The certification body is affiliated to various organizations and is managed professionally by IIM Alumni.
Tests are conducted in a secure and unbiased manner, and certificates are awarded based on merit of the candidates who qualify tests.
Vskills certifications are for relevant qualifications that help students/employees quantify and prove those skills that are valued by the employer and are in great demand.