- Duration / Course length: 1 To 2 Months Start now
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Course detailsVskills certification for Project Finance Analyst assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for financing of projects. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in technical or financial or economic or market appraisal, NCD, PCD, securities, term loans, external commercial borrowing, venture capital, lease finance and working capital ;
Why should one take this certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Project Finance Analyst Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning ;
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in accounts or finance departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this ;
Table of Contents
Project Identification and Feasibility
- Foreign Investment and Technology
- Project Identification
- Feasibility Study
- Methods of demand Forecasting
- Market Analysis
- Appraisal of Project
- Technical Appraisal
- Financial Analysis
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems Appraisal
- Aspects of Economic Appraisal
- Social Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Instruments in Primary Market
- Cost of Capital
- Regulation of Public Issues
- SEBI Guidelines for Debentures
- Non-convertible Debentures(NCD) and Partially Convertible Debentures(PCD)
- Other Debt Securities
- Issue of Shares
- Rights Issues by Listed Companies without SEBI Vetting or Acknowledgement
- Preference Shares
- Origin and Nature
- Development Finance Institutions
- External Commercial Borrowing
- Nature and Scope
- Venture Capital in India
- Definition and Nature
- International Organizations
- Types of Leases
- Financial Statement Effects and Debt Capacity of Leasing
- Accounting for Leases
- Calculation of Lease Rental
- Factors Affecting Lease Finance
- Borrowing vs Lease Finance
- Definition of Working Capital
- Current Assets
- Current Liabilities
- Working Capital Management
- Financing Working Capital
- Ratio Analysis
- Sources of Working Capital
Vskills is the largest certification body of India. It conducts skills testing and certification exam to improve employability. Candidates use Vskills Certifications, which are well recognized in the Industry, as certification of skills and knowledge.
Companies have benefitted by hiring pre-certified candidates from Vskills and also use the certifications for their in house employee appraisals. The certification body is affiliated to various organizations and is managed professionally by IIM Alumni.
Tests are conducted in a secure and unbiased manner, and certificates are awarded based on merit of the candidates who qualify tests.
Vskills certifications are for relevant qualifications that help students/employees quantify and prove those skills that are valued by the employer and are in great demand.