- Duration / Course length: 4 Days
- Timings: Weekends
Course detailsChange is rushing down on organizations today like an avalanche. Organizations are rapidly evolving, and dynamic changes create internal stress and lack of alignment with global best practices.
This Certified Organizational Development Analyst program helps you to identify the needs of an organization and its people. It will provide guidance in formulating and implementing practices which are best suited to the changing needs of the organization.
Middle Earth HR is proud to bring to you their globally recognized program Certified Organizational Development Analyst.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Understand and apply key models of OD like 6 box model , Burke Litwin model, MEHR-CAMI model of change management.
- Explain success stories of OD in some of top Indian and global companies.
- Apply strategic tools like Porter's five forces Model, Value Discipline.
- Assess their organizations using Organizational Diagnostic models like Malcolm Baldrige Award criteria, the EQFM model.
- Diagnose HR processes, people & indicators using the PCMM model to plan successful HR change interventions for HR process up-gradation.
Overview of OD
- Need & benefits
- Key models
- Environmental diagnosis
- Organizational diagnosis
- Using PCMM
- Centricity focus for improvement
About Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
We are the 7th largest HR certification body in terms of number of HR professionals certified with 1,656 of them in the last one year going through our process of certification.
Largest HR certifying agency in Asia.
HR professionals from close to 50 nationalities have got certified over the last 2 years.
Unique learning solutions in all HR verticals like Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Culture and OD, HR Analytics.
Having Exceptional Quality, Globalized and a practical approach to HR training. Having a workshop component, post workshop mentored project and certification support.
Mentoring and supporting over 3,000 HR projects in over 2000 organizations annually through our faculty, project guidance cell and consulting team.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.