Course detailsVskills certification for Material Manager assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for material and inventory management. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in purchasing procedures, stores management, RFID, EOQ, codification, ERP, accounting system, foreign exchange regulation, e-commerce and electronic applications.
Why should one take this certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Material Manager Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in material, stores and inventory departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Table of Contents
1. Overview of Materials Management
- Role of Material Management
- Meaning of Quality Assurance Standards Of Material Management
- Corporate Policy of MM/JIT/Kanban
- Organization of Materials Management Functions
- Purchasing Systems
- Pricing Objectives
- Selection of Source (Supplier)
- Vendor Management, Legal Aspects E-Procurement Purchase Auction
- Stores Systems and Procedures
- Incoming Materials Control
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology
- Economic Order Quantity( EOQ)
- Codification / Cataloguing
- Management Of Automatic Procurement Items
- Abc Analysis/Xyz Analysis
- Glossary of Materials Management Terms
- Activity-Based Costing
- Acceptance Sampling Plans
- Accounting System
- Advance Payment
- Foreign Exchange Regulation
- Knowledge Management Introduction
- Import and Export Documentation
- Excise Documentation
- Components of an E-Procurement System
- E-Procurement Processes
- User Maintenance
- Data Transmission
- Advantages of Implementing E-Commerce
- E-Enabled Way to Buy
- Impact of E-Procurement In Bottom Line
- Choosing an E-Procurement Package
- Definition of ERP
- The Importance of ERP
- Globalization and ERP
- Documentation and ERP
- Evolution of ERP
- Selecting the Software
- Cost of ERP Implementation
- Organizational Structure
- Communication Skills
- Raw Materials Purchase
- Recruiting and Training
About VskillsVskills is the largest certification body of India. We conducts skills testing and certification exam to improve employability. The certifications are quite popular and top companies hire Vskills certified professionals.
Companies have benefitted by hiring pre-certified candidates from Vskills and also use the certifications for their in house employee appraisals. Certification helps in distinguishing individuals to demonstrate their domain knowledge or skills needed for a specific profile. So a professional certification offers tangible benefits to both the individual and the employer.
Tests are conducted in a secure and unbiased manner, and certificates are awarded based on merit of the candidates who qualify tests.
Vskills certifications are for relevant qualifications that help students/employees quantify and prove those skills that are valued by the employer and are in great demand.