Why study this course at this institution?
Morgan has trained over 13,000 candidates to pass their CMA exam for the past 13 years. Morgan is the First Platinum Provider for the Wiley CMA Review offering Wiley's comprehensive CMA learning system which includes:
- Two textbooks containing over 500 pages of vital CMA knowledge, including an overview of all critical concepts, sample essay questions, tips on CMA exam preparation and more.
- An Online Test Bank which provides: over 1,850 multiple-choice questions, a progress report, one-year access per Part or two years of access when buying both Parts at once and is available 24/7.
- Additional Resources: NEW Morgan P2 Package includes Mi Question Bank (with over 2,300 practice questions) and Mi Problem Solving Essays (containing 30 problem-solving essays)
Who is this course for?
Accounting and finance professionals at all levels, including but not limited to:
- Fresh Graduates
- Tax Managers
- Staff Accountants and Cost Accountants
- Senior Accountants and Budget Analysts
- Financial Analysts and Finance Managers
- Finance Controllers and Treasurers
- Vice Presidents (VP)
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO)
- Chief Financial Officers (CFO)
- And more!
What will I learn?
The CMA certification focuses on advanced accounting and financial management skills such as planning, budgeting, forecasting, and managing costs as well as the fundamental skills required to evaluate investment opportunities and to support strategic financial decisions based on strong analysis and sound ethics.
PART 1- Financial Planning, Performance and Control
- External Financial Reporting Decisions
- Planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Performance management
- Cost management
- Internal controls
PART 2- Financial Decision Making
- Financial statement analysis
- Corporate finance
- Decision analysis
- Risk management
- Investment decisions
- Professional ethics
How will I benefit from taking this course?
Today employers value the CMA because it drives long-term growth and represents comprehensive and thorough financial analysis and financial reporting. CMAs fill positions at multinational corporations, private firms, academic institutions and non-profit organizations. Below are just a few of the multinationals that hire CMAs worldwide:
- Procter & Gamble
- 3M Worldwide
- Johnson & Johnson
- Du Point
- Hewlett-Packard (HP)
- Etihad Airways
- Saudi Aramco
- And more!
Is this course accredited by an international or local body?
Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
To earn the CMA you need to meet certain educational requirements, have two years of professional experience, complete the two part CMA exam and maintain membership in the IMA.
About Morgan International Jordan
More than 70,000 candidates have prepared for their professional certification with Morgan since 1995 - just one of many reasons why you can be sure Morgan gives you the best exam preparation.
Here’s what you get when you partner for success with Morgan:
- Trained over 70,000 candidates since 1995 and welcome over 5000 students annually
- Present across 34 locations worldwide (Europe, Middle East, Canada and India)
- Has 325+ certified and experienced instructors and deliver 150+ review courses annually
- Offers a range of professional certification including CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, ACCA, CSCP, SHRM CP, SHRM SCP, PCM, DipIFR, FMP, FFAC and FP&A
Plus our industry recognition speaks for itself:
- First Platinum Provider for Wiley’s IMA CMA Review
- Sole licensee for Becker Professional Education
- Awarded the SHRM Top 10 Learning System enrolments for 7 consecutive years since 2008
- Authorized partner and distributor for Schweser, PRC, AMA, SHRM, APICS and IFMA
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.