- Duration / Course length: 4 Days
- Timings: Enquire
Course detailsCompetencies are highly useful in recruitment and selection, performance management and succession planning.
There is a significant relationship between the effective training and guidance provided by the line managers, supervisors and trainers and the levels of employee satisfaction, commitment and motivation.
The learning manager of the organization needs to know how to identify the need of the training, plan and organize the process of training that will be most efficient to meet the requirement. Today's L&D manager faces tough challenges to get buy in, show effectiveness through training metrics.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Learn Competency Iceberg Model for pinpointing skills and traits
- To develop competency maps and behaviorally anchored rating systems to plan structured and scientific training in your organization
- Understand how BARS can be used for valid competency assessment
- Conduct competency based TNA for accurate training scheduling
- Understand how HR Analytics can be used to validate competencies
- Understand KASH and ASK models of competency
- Learn how competency gaps are identified using 360 degree Feedback Technique and Competency Assessment Centers and understand the effectiveness of the same
- Learn how to use Correlation Studies to evaluate training
- Learn how to create an Individual Development Plan and Developmental Calendar
- Learn the key aspects of good design
- Learn how to calculate human capital readiness indices - globally used to measure strategic impact of L&D
- Learn how to create L&D metrics and get management buy in to training
- What is Competency and Why is it Used?
- Competence Measures
- Creating Competency Maps for Roles
- Training Need Analysis
- 360degrees Feedback Techniques for assessing competencies
- Competence Assessment Centers
- Setting Learning Goals and Objectives
- Creating Individual Developmental Plans (IDP)
- Creating a Developmental Calendar
- Checklist for a Good Design
- Kirkpatrick's 4 Step Model
- Human Capital Readiness and Assessing the Impact of Training
- Correlation Studies to Validate Training and ROI
- Use of Perceptual Model, Analytics - Based ROI
Updated on 19 April, 2021
About Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
We are the 7th largest HR certification body in terms of number of HR professionals certified with 1,656 of them in the last one year going through our process of certification.
Largest HR certifying agency in Asia.
HR professionals from close to 50 nationalities have got certified over the last 2 years.
Unique learning solutions in all HR verticals like Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Culture and OD, HR Analytics.
Having Exceptional Quality, Globalized and a practical approach to HR training. Having a workshop component, post workshop mentored project and certification support.
Mentoring and supporting over 3,000 HR projects in over 2000 organizations annually through our faculty, project guidance cell and consulting team.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.