Course detailsIn today's competitive market, growth and success is critically dependent on Learning & Development. It is closely linked to the design of quality learning experiences. Learning Consultant play the pivotal role of bringing together analysis, design, lesson planning and implementation and promoting the program- for the benefit of students, instructors, and organizations.
Learning Consultant helps serve the learning needs and success of learners through effective presentation of content and fostering of interactive activities. CLC begins with the learner and the learner experience. Quality of the course is ensured through systematic coverage of all the phases of good development and implementation.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Define and describe ID, ID models Learner styles and learner analysis through Kolb's & honey Mumford model.
- Learn about Manager - Pipe and Human Performance Model for Requirement Analysis.
- List and describe the Bloom's levels, Krathwahls models and write BARS for knowledge & Skill analysis.
- Create learning objectives given sufficient information about the training purpose and audience.
- Learn to design a structured content to maximize learner retention through Reigeluth's elaboration theory.
- Describe ARCS model and Gagne's nine events of instruction.
- Understand training AIDS from Dale's cone.
- Learn to evaluate ID session using Kirkpatrick's 4 levels.
- Learn about training calendar planning process.
- Learn & understand types of training programs.
- Understand issues in training calendar.
- Understanding of Perceptual Ladder.
- Description of Analytics Based Buy-In Model.
- Perspectives of management buy-in.
- Basics of learning
- Evolution of learning theories
- Requirement Analysis
- What Existing Knowledge do they have (bars) &Bloom's Taxonomy
- Converting the bar Into TLO
- Creating Top Level Design using Reigeluth
- Creating Motivational design using ARCS
- Identify Different Exercises
- Making Gagne's Lesson Plan
- Selection of Right Exercises
- Understanding Story board
- Creating E - content using video editing
- Implementation of Training - integrating with LMS
- Evaluation of Training
- Planning your Training Calendar
- Cost and ROI Analysis
- MODULE 8: Promoting your Program
- Getting Buy-in
- Creating interest
- 3-way Communication
- Promoting your program
About Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
We are the 7th largest HR certification body in terms of number of HR professionals certified with 1,656 of them in the last one year going through our process of certification.
Largest HR certifying agency in Asia.
HR professionals from close to 50 nationalities have got certified over the last 2 years.
Unique learning solutions in all HR verticals like Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Culture and OD, HR Analytics.
Having Exceptional Quality, Globalized and a practical approach to HR training. Having a workshop component, post workshop mentored project and certification support.
Mentoring and supporting over 3,000 HR projects in over 2000 organizations annually through our faculty, project guidance cell and consulting team.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.