Course detailsToday L&D analytics is becoming a critical competency for all L&D professionals as L&D becomes more data driven and quantitative. The goal of L&D analytics is to provide an organization with insights for effectively managing employees so that business goals can be reached quickly and efficiently.
L&D Analytics is the latest trend in the field of human resource management. The goal of L&D analytics is to provide an organization with insights for effectively managing employees so that business goals can be reached quickly and efficiently.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Understand the process of creating and using L&D analytics.
- Support and design L&D metrics and L&D strategy Maps for strategic outcomes.
- Use correlation , regression and advanced business analytics to drive business outcomes.
- Learn to use dashboards, pivot tables to support CXO level decision making.
- Use metrics and quantify key outcomes in recruitment, L&D, Compensation and performance management.
- Build value for L&D departments by showing clear links between L&D and Business outcomes.
- Importance of L&D
- Rapid L&D transformation
- Expert's View
- Strategic business outcomes
- Linkage with L&D Analytics
- Creating hypothesis
- Quantifiable metrics for business outcomes
- Quantifiable metrics for competencies
- Culture and other L&D METRICS
- Understanding correlation
- Correlation studies to identify competencies
- Why measure
- Measuring Effectiveness
- Building ROI
- Impact studies using predictive analytics
- Building dashboards using pivot charts
- Using trend lines and benchmarks
- Using slicer
Updated on 13 May, 2020
About Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
We are the 7th largest HR certification body in terms of number of HR professionals certified with 1,656 of them in the last one year going through our process of certification.
Largest HR certifying agency in Asia.
HR professionals from close to 50 nationalities have got certified over the last 2 years.
Unique learning solutions in all HR verticals like Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Culture and OD, HR Analytics.
Having Exceptional Quality, Globalized and a practical approach to HR training. Having a workshop component, post workshop mentored project and certification support.
Mentoring and supporting over 3,000 HR projects in over 2000 organizations annually through our faculty, project guidance cell and consulting team.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.